Orders to CSV
You can select your orders and export to CSV file and then import the list to your MS Excel or mail program.
You can select orders from a list or select all of them to export.
Just one click and done.
CSV stands for Comma Separated Values, and it's a file format (.csv) for spreadsheets.
CSV files with UTF-8 encoding can be used to import to MS Excel.
- Currency Code
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Address line 1
- Address line 2
- Product Name
- OpenCart Specialist Since 2010 with OpenCart
- Over 2000 Happy Customers around the World
- Support Response within 24 hours
- 100% Safe Code We encrypt code to protect your store
- Store Core We do not modify core files!