The Omnibus Directive will strengthen the consumer rights through modernization of the EU consumer protection rules such as enhanced enforcement measures and increased transparency requirements, but simultaneously will impose additional obligations on the entrepreneurs (in the Directive called as “trader”) conducting online business (especially B2C transactions) and offering digital services in exchange of personal data instead of the money as the payment (called also as “free services”).
The modification will add an extra field to each product and display on the product page a special message "Lowest price of the last 30 days 129 euro" if a product is in a sale.
A seller needs to feel up the field by the price of the last 30 days.
The modification works with OpenCart 2.3 and the latest 3.0.x
- OpenCart Specialist Since 2010 with OpenCart
- Over 2000 Happy Customers around the World
- Support Response within 24 hours
- 100% Safe Code We encrypt code to protect your store
- Store Core We do not modify core files!