PLEASE READ THIS LICENCE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT IS A LEGALLY BOUNDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND 3D STUDIO PRODUCTION DANIEL MIARA – THE AUTHOR. THE LICENCE PROVIDES THE AUTHORIZED REGULATIONS AND LEGALLY BOUNDS THE AUTHOR AND THE CUSTOMER. THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT LICENSED MATERIALS CONSTITUTE TRADE SECRETS AND COPYRIGHTED RESOURCES OF 3D STUDIO PRODUCTION. THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHTS LAW.
- The subject of the licence is software.
- The author is the only owner of the software and is the copyrights holder.
- The software can only be use on one internet domain. It is possible to use few domains if you purchase the group licence for the period stated on the invoice. Each subdomain is considered a separate website.
- The customer shall not: copy in the whole or in parts, rent, and lease, distribute, sell and modify the software or its serious number.
- Forwarding the rights to use the software is only allowed if the licence is forwarded and accepted by the new user with original version of the programme and the author is informed at the same time.
- It is not allowed to decompiled, disassemble, decryption and modify the software in any other way as well as use of the software and its parts in other software. You mustn't also use the software to create any other publications and work without additional agreement of the author.
- To be entitled to free updates ( up to 12 months ) user has to purchase appropriate updating service, specified on the invoice. Any other update will be charged accordingly to current price list provided by the author.
- The user who purchased the software is entitled to remote support and technical information free of charge up to 6 months.
- The author is not responsible for any changes in the specification of the server used by the software. This data is not forwarded to the author automatically.
- The author is not responsible for any damage which is caused by using the software, including the loss of data or money as a result of the use as well as the inability to use the software.
- The author is not responsible for any illegal use of the software.
- In case of the breach of the licence the author has the rights to cancel the agreement and to seek compensation due to the breach.
- The program can not be returned if it was installed on the server.
3D STUDIO PRODUCTION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PARTICULAR OR SECONDARY DAMAGE, INCLUDING FINANCIAL LOSS, DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF A SERVER'S BREAKDOWN AND ANY OTHER LOSS.