GDPR Opencart 3
We are excited to announce that new module GDPR Compliance to make your GDPR preparations easier with OpenCart 3.
"The EU’s new data privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation, goes into effect on May 25, 2018 and applies not only to EU-based organizations, but also to anyone who has customers or contacts in the EU"
The GDPR Compliance module lets you create unlimited terms which customer must agree on, in the checkout.
Your customers can see all store's regulation on one page. Regulations are not the only thing that you can see over there, customers can see who is the data's administrator and they get easy access to the data removal request form. All the information has modern design and a printing option.
Customers have easy access to the data removal request form. Your customers can fill up the form and then received confirmation on their e-mail.
You will be able to remove all customer's data even if your customer placed an order without creating an account in the store.
Jurnal themes are not supported!
- create unlimited terms
- data removal request list
- easy customer's data removal, account, orders and all data stored in the store
- remove orders if a customer doesn't have an account
- list of removed data
- the mailing system with stored and repeating options to each email
- easy customer notification about changes of terms or other important information send to all customers
- administrators' list of who changed information and when
- mail delivery tracking
- report about customer
Front of a store:
- all regulations on one page and easy access to each
- customer will need to accept each term in checkout to finish an order
- customer will need to accept a term in the contact form
- each term has information about an author and date of creation and change
- administrators' list
- data removal request form to simply manage each customer
- OpenCart Specialist Since 2010 with OpenCart
- Over 2000 Happy Customers around the World
- Support Response within 24 hours
- 100% Safe Code We encrypt code to protect your store
- Store Core We do not modify core files!