EU Cookie for OpenCart 3
The EU Cookie Directive came into effect on the 26th May 2012. It is concerned with protecting user privacy on the internet and all website owners are required by law to place a message on their website to inform visitors that cookies are in use.
Display in OpenCart 3 simple message about cookie directive, could be used as any other one-time message. The module can be fully customized.
- decline button - live the store and redirect to Google
- accept button
- cookie expire days
- reset button
- colors buttons
- Google Analytics
- notification bar location : top/bottom
- discreet toolbar
- 4 discreet toolbar position
- full screen option
- link to about cookies
- simple configuration
- self module
OpenCart or FTP
Need a demo?
Ready To Order?
- OpenCart Specialist Since 2010 with OpenCart
- Over 2000 Happy Customers around the World
- Support Response within 24 hours
- 100% Safe Code We encrypt code to protect your store
- Store Core We do not modify core files!